McComas Hall Employee Membership
Who is Eligible?
Current full-time Virginia Tech Faculty and Staff employees; Emeritus Faculty
- If you wish to bring a guest, the cost is $5 per visit, payable by Hokie Passport only at the McComas entrance service desk.
- Existing long term guest/dependent cards for War Memorial are NOT valid for guest access to McComas.
Employees pay the same cost for membership as students, which is currently:
$132.50 per semester
$265 for the academic year,
$397.50 through end of summer 2013.
These rates are subject to change annually, based on the current student fee structure.
All registration must be completed online. Credit/Debit accepted for payment online; cash/check accepted AFTER online registration at Recreational Sports office in 142 McComas.
Facility Hours and Schedule
Monday-Friday 6:30am-8pm (Pool 6:30am-7:30pm)
Saturday CLOSED (Pool CLOSED)
Sunday CLOSED (Pool CLOSED)
Monday-Friday 6:30am-Midnight (Pool 6:30am-10pm)
Saturday 10am-10pm (Pool 2pm-6pm)
Sunday Noon-Midnight (Pool 2pm-6pm)
Please note: All activity areas close 15 minutes before the building closes.
McComas Hall operates on the above schedule from the first day of class through the last day of final exams in each semester, with the following exceptions:
- Fall Semester: closed week of Thanksgiving Break
- Spring Semester: closed week of Spring Break
- Summer: closed week between spring semester and summer session I, Memorial Day, Independence Day, week between end of summer session II and start of fall semester
- Special Events may occasionally limit access to areas of the facility.
Towel Service/Locker Rental
- Towel service is available for an additional fee; towel service purchased at War Memorial is also valid in McComas.
- Locker rental availability in McComas is EXTREMELY limited. Lockers MAY be available for rent, but this is not guaranteed.
- Daily use lockers are available in the locker room and throughout the facility.
- Locker rental in War Memorial does NOT transfer and is not refundable.
- Locker and towel rental may be purchased at the McComas entrance service desk starting on the first day of each semester. ONLY Hokie Passport is accepted for payment for these services.
Group Exercise Classes/Personal Training
Group Exercise classes and personal training are available for additional fees. Information, schedules, and registration are online, http://recsports.vt.edu/fitness.
Not sure if a McComas membership is for you?
Interested employees may schedule a tour of the facility and receive a free seven day trial membership. Please contact email@example.com.